Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant energy source on Earth. With generous utility incentives and historically low installation costs, there has never been a better time to evaluate the positive impact solar technology can have on your business.
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SOLAR
- A Proven History: Photovoltaic solar has a long history dating back to the first commercial operation of silicon solar cells in 1956. Since then, solar efficiency has tripled and the ever-expanding scale of panel manufacturing has reduced prices per watt by more than 90 percent. Its lack of moving parts and robust construction means there is no energy production method that’s more reliable.
- Sustainable: In addition to producing reliable power and significant dollar savings, what solar does not produce is just as significant. Solar energy creates zero greenhouse gas emissions or other toxic pollutants normally associated with power production. Good environmental stewardship is not just good for your business; it’s good for all.
- Fully Integrated: Solar is just the beginning, as TitanGen customers enjoy the advantage of a direct relationship with our parent company, Titan Energy, a fully-integrated provider of conservation, renewables and procurement services throughout North America.
- Worry-Free Ownership: Our TitanGen Power Purchase Agreement makes it easy for your business to enjoy the benefits of solar power without the typical barriers to entry. There’s no upfront capital expense or on-going maintenance. Simply pay for the power you use; we’ll cover the rest.
- Lower Utility Bills: Although energy costs seem to rise without notice, you have the power to stop the trend. Under optimal conditions, solar energy production translates into 20 to 30 percent of operating cost reduction on your annual energy spend.
TitanGen Solar Solutions was created to provide a stress free assessment of the financial and environmental impacts of solar technology at your business or facility. We help navigate the engineering, procurement, construction and financing phases of your solar project so that you can meet your unique needs on time and on budget.